Gain working experience with a world-known human rights organization!
– working experience in a world-known human rights organization,
– opportunity of directly influencing human rights situation in Poland and in other countries,
– professional development including participation in international training and conferences,
– work as a member of an advocacy/lobbying team in a friendly atmosphere,
– interest in and proven knowledge of human rights,
– education in Political Science, International Relations, Law, European Studies etc. (also students of final years),
– involvement of 20 hours per week and at least for the whole academic year,
– readiness to represent Amnesty International in front of national authorities and foreign diplomatic representations,
– fluent command of English (essential); good drafting skills.
This is an unpaid internship.
Deadline for applications: 29 July 2011
Start of internship: August 2011
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com with a subject “advocacy”Podoba Ci się to co robimy? Nasze działania są możliwe dzięki regularnym darowiznom od osób prywatnych. Włącz się! Możesz zmienić lub uratować ludzkie życie!