ABOUT THE PROJECT
The main objective of the START THE CHANGE! project is to build knowledge about Sustainable Development Goals, human rights and migration among young people and teachers as well as to promote attitudes of civic engagement and responsibility. You can find more information about the project here>>>
ABOUT THE JUNIOR RESEARCHER
- Act as the local contact for any activity related to the social research, interacting with teachers, Amnesty International Poland project team, and social research managers.
- Translate the research materials and communications from English into Polish, respecting the guidelines suggested by the research managers.
- Monitor the survey administration and the data collection respecting the deadlines established with project coordinators.
- Ensure a timely intervention in resolving any issue during the social research process.
- Provide to the research managers periodic reports about the social research (skype calls, written reports).
- Communicate with and report to Amnesty International Poland project coordinators.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree (or close to graduation) in social sciences (preferably Psychology, Sociology, Educational Sciences).
- Basic experience in applied social research (e.g. internship, applied thesis, workshops).
- In-depth knowledge of social research methodologies and tools (questionnaires, interviews).
- Proficiency in English and Polish, ability to translate from English into Polish and vice versa.
- Ability to work independently respecting guidelines and deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie) for the period January-December 2018 with possible future cooperation.
- Expected level of involvement – approximately 32 hours in total.
- Gross fee of 2500 PLN.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position of Junior Researcher, please submit your CV and cover letter in English by January 22, 2018 via e-mail: email@example.com. Please indicate clearly on the subject line of the e-mail the position you are applying for.
Amnesty International is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for opportunities that are available.
The project START THE CHANGE! is finance by European Commission.Podoba Ci się to co robimy? Nasze działania są możliwe dzięki regularnym darowiznom od osób prywatnych. Włącz się! Możesz zmienić lub uratować ludzkie życie!